Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The first one...

Well, here goes...this is my first entry to my first blog ever. I decided to create this blog just for fun and because I blog in my head all day long. Now I will get it out for anyone else to see....kind of a scary thought. I wish I had started this earlier, like when I first became pregnant! What better time to start a blog than the beginning of something new...Well, I'm starting it at the beginning of the end. I have FIVE weeks left of being prego and am beginning to get a little nervous! I've read way too many books and am now re-reading the ones I read at the beginning of the pregnancy. This may be contributing to my nervousness....but I can't help but think it's also beneficial to be informed, right? Anyway, we are super excited about becoming parents and think we'll be pretty good at it too ;) We've been praying for this little guy since the first day we found out and are completely trusting God to take care of him. We're starting to accumulate more and more stuff for him, which has been fun and makes it seem more and more real! My growing belly also makes it seem more real...it is getting BIG. Today I went with Brandon and BJ to play golf. I rode in the cart and took pics while they played. I do not play golf even when I'm not pregnant....Anyway, it was a beautiful day and really quite fun to ride around. B seemed to forget we were in a golf cart and not a go cart a time or two...we took a few dips and bumps hard at times, so I'm feeling lucky to not be in labor right now ;) Well, it's just about our bedtime, so I guess I'll bring this to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment